To Conserve Energy and minimize life time cost ABG cemp brings to you the Global AC Series of
inner pole induction motors, in frames 63 to 355. The Motors are suitable for industrial, domestic,
agricultural, textile and other general purpose applications. The Benefits of using ABG Cemp Motors are listed in the down stream and they confirm to national, European and other
International Standards and Directives.
ABG Motors are totally enclosed three phase squirrel cage motors complying with national and
international standards. The motors are suitable for continuous running duty at rated output, but
can also be used for periodic and short time duty.
- Totally Enclosed ,Three phase ,self Ventilated with Die cast Rotors.
- Class F Insulation.
- Power Ratings: -0.18 kw-315 kw.
- Poles -2/4/6/8.
- Mounting :Foot/Flange/Face Mounted.
- Energy Efficient.
- Reference Standards : IEC60034/IS325/BS5000.
Protection by Enclosure
The standard degree of protection is IP : 55.
The motors are cooled by an external shaft mounted bidirectional fan confirming to IC : 411 as
per IS : 6362.
Rated Power Output
The ratings listed in the catalogues apply to standard motors operating in ambient temperature
not exceeding 50° C and altitude up to 1000 m ASL. At higher ambient temperature and altitude
de-ration of motor rating may be necessary in order to maintain its operating temperature.
The Standard motors are designed for foot mounting B3.
Motors are available in the following types.
Terminal Box and Cable Entry
- Motors with flange type B5 & B14.
- Foot mounted motors with flange B35.
- Terminal Box is located on the top of the motor and are normally has six leads
- The terminal box can be rotated in steps of 90°.
- Terminals of accessories like thermal protectors and space heaters can also be
Balancing and Vibration Grades
The Motors are dynamically balanced with a full key in accordance with the standard
ISO: 1940-1, (Grade 2.5) / IEC: 60034-14 (Grade N)
Three terminals are provided for grounding one inside the terminal box and one outside.
- Tolerances on shaft extensions, key, flange concentricity and shaft height are in
accordance with IEC: 60072 – 1 / BIS: 1231.
- Tolerances on power factor, efficiency, speed, starting current, starting torques and pull
out torques are in accordance with IEC: 60034 – 1 / BIS: 325.
- Rugged construction.
- Suitable for 415 V ± 10%, 50 Hz ± 5% and combined variation of ± 10%.
- Euro Voltages Available.
• 380 - 415 V – 50Hz.
• 220 / 380 V ± 5%.
• 230 / 400 V ± 5%.
• 240 / 415 V ± 5%.
• 690 V ± 5%.
- Higher Efficiency and power factor – lower running cost.
- Flat efficiency curve with constant efficiency from 60 % to 100 % load.
- Smooth acceleration and low.
- Class ‘F’ Insulation system.
- Low noise and vibrations.
- Spacious Terminal Box.
- Bearings and Lubrication.
• Ball Bearings
• 2RS type lubricated for life from sizes AC 63 to AC 80 Included.
• ZZ types lubricated for life from sizes AC 90 to AC 200 Included.
• Re-greasable open types from AC 225 and above.
• Rear preloaded bearings.
- Class ‘H’ can be provided.
- Double shaft extension.
- Special Protective treatments.
- Cooling as per IC : 416.
- Thermal protectors and space heaters.
- Flange or Foot cum flange.